Help with Travelogues:
- Deliver posters and bookmarks
- Welcome patrons and hand out registration forms
- Filing, stuffing envelopes
- Computer skills (composing newsletters and poster design)
Helping with sales events such as the Magazine and Book Sales:
- Set up and take down of events
- Work the sale (helping customers, keeping books and magazines tidy, manning the cash desk)
- Distributing posters and or book marks
- Help with advertising
- Placing books into their different categories. This job is done year round and volunteers can work when it fits their schedule.
Suggest an idea for a fundraiing event:
- Join the Friends of the Library Board. More volunteers are needed in September and October in preperation for the Fall Book Sale and in January and February for the Magazine Sale.